Thursday, December 5, 2013

Parotta making in Kerala style -- Kerala Parotta.

Since my childhood i ate parotta, soft and warm layered kerala parotta. Parotta and beef curry is an awesome combination. yes, may be you too have a story of parotta from your childhood. here is mine.


well at the time of summer vacation me and my sister fight day and night for silly things. my mother always feel headache because of this. well , in the mean time papa came home for vacation from his work place.

we were glad and walk around papa to hear new stories and travel outside home. And me and my sister planned to watch a movie. we proposed our request to papa.

"actually do you want to see the movie"-- papa asked
and we say "yes".

we went for the movie, i don't find the movie is interesting that one was love and drama. i was expecting some fight and bike jumping.

anyway i told papa that i want parotta. At the same time , sister supported me. my father won't angry.

he took us to a hotel while movie was running half.
"we ate hot and delicious parotta and beef curry".

still my papa says "you two , were skipped the movie because of taste of parotta. ".


Yes that was a bit of story. but now i get confused how to make parotta in kerala style. Of course i did googling.I am here by sharing you two of the best videos.One is hilarious and other one without commentary.

Most important things of parotta making is 

1. mix the maida flour as soft as possible.
2. making parrotta base stretch as much as possible and hold it nicely.
3. bake it.

NOTE: dont make a wild decision until you watch two of this videos.

1.Relax and watch funny parotta making:



2.Here is explains best method of flattening parotta for ametures. 







No comments:

Post a Comment